If you are planning a New Orleans Engagement Photoshoot, here are my BEST of the BEST for 2019 and this is the perfect place to start when planning your own shoot. Full transparency, this is a mix of engagement photos, anniversary photos, and just because of photo sessions. All involving couples looking cute as heck.
20. This one is actually a first-anniversary photoshoot. BUT COME ON! It’s too cute to not include! The french quarter never disappoints.
19. When the light is just perfect and the lush greens of New Orleans take the wheel
18. These two looking so effortless chic this photo could be in Paris instead of the French Quarter
17. When a pop of red looks so perfect against the green of the Tree of Life
16. Ok, this wasn’t an engagement shoot, but this couples session at Mandeville wharf was too good to leave out!
15. This perfect moment at a Philadelphia couples photoshoot
14. This color-blocked photo bringing the perfect quirky chic
13. This photo that feels like a summer sunset definitely makes the list for being one top engagement photos in the french quarter
12. This intimate moment that you can just feel the joy. This was right after he proposed and she said yes!
11. When the sun sets but the photoshoot doesn’t stop. This romantic night-time engagement session in New Orleans CBD.
10. When your pup comes with you to your city park engagement session!
9. This romantic moment in this New Orleans French Quarter
8. When taking this stroll through the oldest grove of mature live oaks with beautifully color-blocked outfits! This was a classic New Orleans city park engagement photo session.
7. These two who wanted to include Sue the non-binary dinosaur in their Chicago engagement photos
6. Ending a session after dark means we get romantic moments like this dance under the lights of the Armstrong park marque
5. Because sometimes the best engagement photos are the ones where you can’t see all the details but you can feel all the feelings.
4.This moody shot that highlights the ring he designed for her
3. Another win for french quarter engagement photos. This neighborhood is truly one of the best.
2. When you and your boo want some serious Beyonce/JayZ vibes, we head to the Garden District for engagement photos.
This one is one of my favorite photos I have ever taken. I love it because it is everything I love about New Orleans. It’s a couple who is visiting New Orleans, with a bachelorette and two other couples strolling down bourbon street. As someone who lived in New Orleans for almost 10 years, I actually hate bourbon street, but I love how symbolic it is of the party vibe of this city I love. So many times as photographers we aim to have a clean background with minimal distractions, but with this photo, I threw caution to the wind and let New Orleans be her full extra self. I love this photo.